Article 1 – Application of the general conditions of sale
The provision of services by APAC, Association Professionnelle des Agents Commerciaux de France, offered on the website www.apacfrance.com is subject to the present general terms and conditions of sale.
Consequently, unless otherwise agreed, the fact of joining APAC implies the agent’s full and unreserved acceptance of these general terms and conditions of sale, to the exclusion of all other documents such as prospectuses, catalogs, issued by APAC and which are only indicative.
Any condition to the contrary imposed by the agent will, therefore, in the absence of express acceptance, be unenforceable against APAC, regardless of when it may have been brought to its attention.
The fact that APAC does not take advantage at a given time of any of these general conditions of sale cannot be interpreted as a waiver of the right to take advantage of any of these conditions at a later date.
APAC reserves the right to modify its terms and conditions of sale at any time.
The general terms and conditions of sale applicable are those in force at the date of the agent’s membership.
Article 2 – Registrations
- 2.1 The contact information that the commercial agent (referred to as “the user”) provides when registering as a user of the site currently located at the URL address https://www.apacfrance.com (the “Site”) is important and must be sincere, complete and accurate. The User undertakes to notify APAC immediately of any relevant changes to his/her registration by informing us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- 2.2 Upon registration, the user will be given a strictly personal username and password, which the parties agree to keep confidential.
Article 3 – Personal information
- 3.1 APAC undertakes to respect the personal information of users and to comply with all laws and regulations currently in force in France applicable to the protection of personal data (Law of January 29, 1978 on Data Processing and Liberties). Any user may at any time access his or her personal information online and request its modification or deletion from APAC, which then has a period of thirty days to make the necessary modifications or deletions. Except in cases where APAC is obliged to do so by law or as permitted by these terms, it undertakes not to disclose the information, provided at the time of registration, to third parties without the user’s consent.
- 3.2 In order to protect the integrity of the Site, APAC reserves the right to disclose users’ contact information to any public authority that requires it, including the police. We may also disclose your details if we receive a complaint about your use of the Site and if such use appears to be in breach of these terms. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Privacy and Cookies notice, which you can find on the following link: legal notice.
Article 4 – Description and Price of Memberships
- 4.1 The services offered by the site https://www.apacfrance.com to commercial agents are defined on the site.
- 4.2 The applicable price corresponds to the types of memberships according to the scale indicated on the apacfrance.com website.
- 4.3 The accepted methods of payment are bank or postal checks, bank cards following a secure payment process, or bank transfers.
Article 5 – Applicable law – attribution of competence
This contract is subject to French law.
In case of dispute for the interpretation, the execution, the non-execution of the present contract, the parties will try to settle it by the way of the conciliation; they will be able to be helped in the search for an amicable agreement by one or more external thirds. In the event that the dispute is not resolved through conciliation within three months, the dispute will be brought before the courts of Lyon for disputes with a merchant.